All of our business development workshops are very practical and are filmed for feedback purposes.
Developing trusting relationships with clients in which you have a shared interest and goal is the key to business growth. This workshop develops participants ability to engage and influence clients so that you are helping them solve their challenges as well as developing your own business opportunities.
This workshop prepares and practices you in the pitch. It covers all aspects of pitch preparation and delivery.
Our pitch analysis tool ensures you have considered every factor before coming to a solution and our pitch structure tool ensures your pitch is logical and influential in its structure. The delivery of the pitch is key for building trust and we coach you through this stage.
This workshop gives participants the skills, knowledge and mindset to negotiate the best possible outcome in all business scenarios. The workshop is very practical and we use a number of scenarios to practise negotiation planning, the use of tactics, negotiation style and negotiation psychology.
- "Chris was strongly recommended to us by an existing client of his. ADMISI had been trying to find someone who could structure a bespoke programme for a cohort of high potential staff that would need to fit around the demanding schedules of a financial services business. The programme Chris created was outstanding, and the time that he invested personally in every single member of our team was astonishing. Without exception all participants were overwhelmingly positive about the training, the entire experience and Chris himself. Crucially for us Chris developed a programme that demands that the skills and strategies learned are continuously reviewed after the course. This ensures that the benefits are sustained over the long term; this was key for ADMISI. We have now evolved a culture where colleagues are genuinely disappointed if not selected for training. That is to say even those who did not attend saw the value and wish to be considered for the next programme. Thank you."Managing DirectorADM Investor Services International Ltd
- "I have worked with Chris on both leadership communication and development coaching. His personal approach, using his own experiences in a number of fields and detailed knowledge of the variety of approaches that can be considered, provides a framework that progresses and is re-enforced over time. Chris' ability to identify specifics with individuals and teams allows them both to challenge themselves and build on skills to navigate the challenges they may face. Chris is an excellent communicator, flexible, and a great partner as a coach."Managing DirectorStandard Chartered Bank
- "I had the pleasure of working with Chris over a number of months in his role as an executive coach. His methods made a big impact on the way I approach my work and career and the change in behaviour has already been recognised by others in my company. As well as having very high integrity and professionalism, Chris is also a lot of fun with great stories that help to illustrate the points that he is trying to make. If you are prepared to be challenged and to learn from an expert coach then I would have no hesitation in recommending Chris."Head of Shared ServicesYorkshire Building Society Group
- "I found coaching sessions with Chris very helpful. His coaching style is both supportive and practical. His approach to communication skills has enabled me to focus on key messages, improve delivery and get my points across more effectively. He is able to merge theory with business and our discussions were always relevant to my leadership role and business objectives."Managing Director GIC
- "The London office of GIC has been working with Kintail Consulting and specifically Chris Cherrington since 2012 and I am thoroughly impressed with the design and delivery of any work he has done for the organisation. The feedback received has been consistently strong too. Chris' expertise is valued by our staff and he is our referred provider for management and leadership skills, communication and presentation skills. He also provides one to one coaching to senior management as well as team building and off site planning and design. I seek his advice when faced with skills gaps and 95% of the time, he has a solution for us. Kintail Consulting has also delivered programmes in our offices in Singapore, San Francisco and New York. I enjoy working with Chris and highly recommend him!"Head of HR EuropeGIC
What We Do
We are a Strategy Development and Organisational Transformation consultancy that offers a holistic solution to your organisational and people development needs.
We offer consultancy services in strategy development, organisational transformation and training/coaching services in the areas of leadership development, communications and business development.
User Login Area
Join The Community
Welcome to the Kintail Consulting Community Area. Here you can download pre and post course materials. You can also login to find new articles, insight, clips, recommended reading and updates on Leadership, Communication, Business Development, Strategy and Organisational Transformation. Once you have received your login details you can access the portal at anytime and it can become part of your learning journal.
Click the image to the right to register for free access.